Prosci Change Management Practitioner Certification
Time & Location
About this course
This three-day interactive programme gives you the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives. This three-day experiential learning program teaches you to apply a holistic change management methodology and toolset, including the Prosci ADKAR® Model, to a real project. You will leave with a change management plan that leverages research-based best practices to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
Who is it for?
The Prosci Change Management Certification Program is ideal for anyone responsible for driving change. Participants are frequently in these roles:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human Resource business partners
- Organisational Development professionals
- Project team members
What will you learn?
- Understand how effective change management improves organisational results
- Learn to apply a research-based change management methodology and toolset
- Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
- Articulate the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR Model to facilitate individual change
- Apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process to a real project, enabling you to:
- Assess readiness
- Identify impacted groups
- Build a holistic strategy for influencing individual transitions
- Walk away with a change management plan and an executive presentation on the business case for change management
- Gain certification in the Prosci change management methodology and access to the Prosci change management methodology and tools
How much does it cost?
The 3-day course, including all course materials, the ADKAR handboek, the exam, a single-user license for the Prosci tools and catered lunches is priced at € 2650 pp (excl. VAT).
The training will be provided in Dutch unless there are participants that do not speak English, in which case we will contact all participants to seek consensus.